Coming Together is the Beginning
Staying Together is Progress
Working Together is Success
Vacancies: ETL Support Analyst
- Extracting data from all transactional applications (sources) and loading same into the Oracle enterprise data warehouse - ETL for information management and strategic decision making.
- EDW management and enhancement
- Developing and tuning custom codes, complex scripts (SQL) and database programs (PL/SQL) to support delivery and presentation information from EDW.
- Designing data marts and providing information for business insights using advanced BI techniques /Intelligence tools such as OBIEE, Business Objects and SAS for reporting, dashboards, alerts and analytics.
- Providing expert knowledge of EDW best practices enabling the team to leverage the platform as effectively as possible.
- Customer engagement and business analysis of new requirement.
- Working with power users of reporting and analytics platforms to advise on best practices to deliver superior end user experience.
- Engaging frequently with capacity management team and the wider business community to ensure required capacity and capabilities are ahead of demand.
- Defining data storage and lifecycle requirements; and liaising with relevant teams to ensure implementation.
- Ensuring that all related operational and maintenance (O&M) activities are performed timely and in line with business expectations.
- Ensuring all systems and related process documentation are kept up to date.
Required Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Should possess minimum of 8 years’ of ETL development experience using Informatica and Oracle PL/SQL
- Should have ETL Implementation experience for large Telco BI Projects
- Should have experience in Data Profiling, data analysis and mismatch analysis.
- Must able to do proper DQ planning and implementation guideline for present and as well as future needs.
- Good development Experience in Oracle 10.g,11.g,12c, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Must have experience and in depth knowledge on ETL Jobs monitoring, bugs fixing, data issues.
- Sound knowledge of telecom domain and data warehouse concept.
- Exposure in the following areas is a definite advantage: data warehousing, data modeling, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Self-motivated, a fast learner and be able to work independently.
- Exposure to work on Managed Services environment is must
- Willing to work at onsite customer location.
- Right attitude
- Quick Learner with Good team spirit
- Bold, articulate and confident.
- Excellent analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills writing and oral skills.
- Good use of presentation tools
- Good interpersonal relation
Interested in talking to us...?