Manage and Configure SharePoint environment to support users and business requirements
Ensure smooth every day running of client applications/products, ensure SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached in accordance with agreed client contract.
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and identifying software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing to flesh-out user requirements.
- Providing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line support to SharePoint users', supplying training and feedback to those users to lessen the occurrence of future problems.
- Create / manage workflows to automate processes in both SharePoint Workflows and/or Power Automate.
- Troubleshooting difficult or unusual situations and suggesting workflow improvements to management.
- Ensure all support calls are logged.
- A good understanding of PCs, operating systems, networking and applications, whether in-house or shrink-wrapped.
- Effective listening, empathy, patience, and the ability to carefully walk a user through problem resolution steps either remotely or in person.
- In terms of remote support, the capacity to visualize what's taking place on the user's desktop.
- The aptitude to troubleshoot problems under pressure, and the ability to defuse excited and sometimes irate users or customers, are also valuable traits.
- Ability to write simple PowerShell scripts to communicate with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of SharePoint support and/or applications development.
- He/she must have the ability to create workflows using SharePoint designer or PowerAutomate.
- He/she must have the ability to build SharePoint solutions using CSOM and/or JSOM.
- Intermediate proficiency in SharePoint or SharePoint Online architecture and design.
- Experience creating and implementing systems needed for the business for collaboration, document management and workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation for a wide audience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and be able to convert user and management requirements into actionable plans and solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure as an individual and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience of cross-browser issues
- Experience of working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific time-scales
Nice to haves
- Experience using issue tracking software like Jira or Trello
*Qualified candidates should forward their cvs & cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com