The successful candidate would be expected to lead technology initiatives, mentor resources, provide best practices and architectural governance. Provide technology innovation and leadership support for business and proposal development. Provide facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to develop solutions and integration architecture. Ensure implemented solutions are functional and satisfies the client’s need. This position is a combination of a technical architect (integration of systems and solutions) and custom development solution architect.
Provide Expert Technology advice in the following areas:
- Solutions Architecture and Design.
- Assist Tavia inputs for project timelines, activity/task, material etc.
- Meet with Customers on projects as demanded.
- Work in tandem with the in-house technology leadership of Tavia.
- To develop frameworks and adopt best practices.
- Solutions Dimensioning.
- System capacity Planning.
- Provide input for commercial documentation (RPF’s etc) as required.
- Participate in technical design documentation and control as required.
Pre-Sales & Concept
- Supports Tavia’s sales team technically during bidding and prospecting phases.
- Support the strategy for optimal project costing during the planning phase.
- Participate in presales meeting and pitching where necessary.
- Participate in translating business requirements of projects to technical information.
- Identify technical resources and skills required for a solution/project.
Product Development and Design
- Work with the Head of Technology to develop blueprints and road maps for technology and products.
- Advise on infrastructure planning and requirements specific to each solution.
- Tavia VAS- To give support where necessary.
- Set leadership examples through positive attitude, dedication to work, result-driven, decorum, team player, maturity, customer focus, enviable work ethics etc.
- Continuous introduction of innovative and new technologies to move the organization forward.
- Coach and mentor peers.
- Communicate and provide prompt response and follow-ups with clientele.
- To be actively involved in the successful deployment of technology-driven solutions.
- To be actively in post deployment maintenance and support of implemented solutions both offsite and onsite.
Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements
- First degree in IT or related discipline (Higher degree is an added advantage)
- Overall 5+ years in Architect/Sr. Technologist role preceded with 6+ years of IT career development.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience with major enterprise technology offerings such as Oracle, TiBCO, OBIEE.
- Experience with leading and delivering Enterprise Architecture programs across one or more aspects of governance, technology selection, service modeling and development methodology, etc.
- Experience with one or more Enterprise Architectural Frameworks such as TOGAF and/or DODAF, etc.
- Java/JEE/.NET and/or Open Source architecture and development with one or more frameworks and expertise in (Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Spring MVC, Ajax, XML/XSD, Web Services & WS-*, etc.) with practical and current coding capability
- Experience with one or more enterprise integration initiatives
- Experience with technical solution design documentation, infrastructure architecture and deployment plans especially for SharePoint implementation
- Mobility, Cloud-based solutions, and/or Big Data experience with one or more frameworks desired
- Enterprise Application and System integration experience with messaging and event processing.
- Right attitude
- Good team spirit
- Bold, articulate and confident
- Excellent analytical, writing and oral skills
- Good use of presentation tools
- Good interpersonal relation