The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for automating and streamlining our IT operations and processes. You will be required to collaborate with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Build and maintain tools for deployment,
monitoring, and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creation, monitoring, and upkeep of infrastructure baking business and enterprise applications in cloud environments.
- Management of internal infrastructure.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- mplement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Automate common operations on critical systems in a safe and reliable manner
- Respond to emergencies in a timely manner
- Be part of an on-call rotation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a vast technological understanding.
- Can maintain web applications.
- Have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possesses a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Possesses a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar platforms.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Kong, Helm. etc.
- Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of GCP, AWS, or Azure
If you are qualified, please send your application to: email@example.com