Coming Together is the Beginning
Staying Together is Progress
Working Together is Success
Vacancies: ‘Freelance’ SharePoint/Nintex Developer/Support Analyst
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- 'Bolting together' existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Unit tested and quality software Programs
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
- Develops end-user training manuals.
- Provides input to the Management regarding functional, system and user acceptance testing.
- Support end-users during their training, acceptance testing and use of systems.
- Provide input to any required system extensions or integration plans.
- Create any deliverable documents required by the client.
- Provide timely, concise, and informative project status reports.
- Identify and originate project change requests as needed.
- Coordinate client meetings and perform demonstrations and training as needed or required.
- Look at open tickets and resolve based on criticality first.
- Check overall functionality for each server in the installation by simply looking at the Application, System, and Administrative event logs.
- Follow-up any Event Log events by using the ULS logs and matching time, date, etc.
- Check the Forefront Metaverse Manager for daily profile synchronization errors & the daily search jobs Check or verify database and log file backup, timer job failures if necessary & warm-up script functionality log on to all applicable SharePoint servers (Web Front End, Application, and Database) to ensure they are running properly. This includes any Development or Staging environments as well. Although checking the overall server health and functionality might seem redundant or elementary, this procedure is critical to keeping the system environment and users working productively.
- Check the IIS functionality on the Web Servers, ensuring that the Web Apps and the Web sites are started.
Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements
- University degree in Computer/information science or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in software development with desired technologies.
- Ability to effectively use software applications on a personal computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to be courteous, tactful, and diplomatic working with clients and staff.
- Development experience using .NET Technologies VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Developing applications for SharePoint 2010/13 using the SharePoint object model
- Experience building custom solutions in NINTEX, SharePoint 2010/2013, including web parts
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Hands on SharePoint Powershell
- SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio and SharePoint designer
- Day to day system administration, monitoring and support of the SharePoint/NINTEX infrasture
- Design, implement and maintain SharePoint/NINTEX server farm architecture to support development and test environment deployments
- Support SharePoint/NINTEX solutions and advanced workflows
- Ability to provide Tier2/3 support on more challenging user endpoint issues, software applications, user endpoint issues, hardware, Internet connectivity, etc.).
- Monitor client systems performance and reliability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Interested in talking to us...?