The role is responsible for Designing, Developing, Modifying and implementing all creative software system designs with applicable tools, Front end development as well as integration of developed pages with CMS tools.
This role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making creative and design decisions. This role works to a brief agreed with the client & Project Manager. The role is responsible for developing creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing creative concepts to suit their purpose.
- Estimating the duration required to complete the work and providing same to the Project Manager.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or Project Managers.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver.
- Developing interactive design.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
Certifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3years' plus work experience in web and graphic design / slicing.
- Must have ample experience in the software tools such as Photoshop. The desirable candidate should have very good knowledge in branding.
- Experience using Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Proficient in Dreamweaver.
- Experience working with Web based applications and Style guides.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of design for websites and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces.
- Previous IT experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Excellent layout, color and typography skills combined with a positive 'can-do' highly organized approach.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web development is essential.
- Must have the ability to create UX wireframes, user flows, and design documents.
- Must have experience with web design and UI/UX standards.
- Must have experience developing responsive design.
Interested person(s) should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org