To develop quality software to stipulated time and date whilst ensuring proper commenting in the source codes to guarantee transferability. Ability to develop software as specified by the analysis team with strict adherence to source code versioning and coding standards/conventions with .NET,C# -SharePoint/K2.
- Researching, designing and writing new world class software programs with .NET,C# -SharePoint/K2.
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- 'Bolting together' existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Unit tested and quality software Programs
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
- Candidate will have experience developing with C# within .NET framework plus hands-on experience with K2 Workflow Black Pear and SharePoint.
- ASP.NET (Framework 3.5 and above)
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- K2 Workflow Black Pearl as BPM (highly advantageous and essential)
Experience and Certification:
- 5 years’ Experience with C#.Net as a software developer
- Experience in relational database modeling and web based programming
- Exposure to Share point customization
- Should be able to work without supervision.
- Right attitude
- Quick learner with Good team spirit.
- Programming experience with ASP.Net, C#, and XML is preferred. Bold, articulate and confident.
- Excellent analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills writing and oral skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Access, Visio, and Project is desired.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Good interpersonal relation.
Application closes 2 weeks from date of publication.